Site design by everythingIT
© Mellemee 2015
Making soap enables you to choose your own ingredients and customize the soap to fit your needs!
For an exciting themed experience, we would be happy
to create custom designs to make your event even more unique!
1. Designed For: Anyone over the age of 5
2. Minimum # of Participants: 8
3. Maximum # of Participants: 12
4. Length: 120 minutes
Please contact us with the event details and we can confirm your event date and preferences. You can fill in the form below to book an event, email email@example.com or call 647-
We will email you within 24 hours to confirm receipt of the form and deposit and to confirm your time, date and participants booked.
For general enquiries about events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings and Payments
1. In order to make your booking please complete the above booking form. All events will be confirmed by MELLEMEE via email.
2. Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by MELLEMEE of cleared payment for 50% of the final fee (the “deposit”) which should reach us not more than 30 days prior to the event.
3. The remaining balance must be received no later than 7 days prior to the start of the event.
4. All prices quoted reflect the details you provided in the booking form. If you change the time or location or number attending the event, please be aware that an increase in fee could take effect.
5. You should keep a copy of the booking form confirmation for your records.
6. All changes to the contract, including changes to the number of people attending, must be arranged and agreed by MELLEMEE in advance of the event. If you make changes fewer than 7 days prior to the event, please note we may not be able to accommodate such changes.
8. Cancellations must be made in writing or email, and confirmed in writing or email by MELLEMEE.
9. We require a 7 day cancellation notice for a full refund. Cancellations made within 3 days of the event will be issued a studio credit in the amount of the deposit less a non-
10. You must ensure there is adequate adult supervision at all times. We suggest a ratio of at least one adult per six children over the age of 5 years.
11. Please ensure there is adequate clear table and work surface area to accommodate the number of people attending the event. The floors should be clear of hazards.
12. We also require convenient access to a safe, clean, fully working microwave and sink with running water.
Start Time and Extended Time
13. Events will wrap up promptly.
14. If additional time is desired, the event may be extended by 30 minutes for $45.
Event Themes (Optional)
This is a Melt and Pour soap making workshop. We’ll be playing with 3-
Body and Bath
This is a fun workshop that could be enjoyed with friends! We’ll be making colorful bath bombs, beautiful bath salts (aroma of your choice), and a Honey Sea Salt Scrub. You’ll be going home with a full bath and body spa package.
This is a Melt and Pour soap and Bath Bomb making workshop. We’ll be making small Dim Sums, a tea cup, and a dessert. Each person will be making 400-
Book an Event